Uterine Life is 100% handcrafted blend of nature’s most therapeutic ingredients. We’ve specially formulated it without the use of any chemicals. There’s nothing but all-natural and organically-sourced ingredients here! Uterine Life is designed for women who are experiencing uterine fibroids and who want to avoid surgery and or the removal of their uterus from the fibroids. We believe that anytime you can keep your body intact with all of the organs you were born with, is best! Why do women develop these? The most likely cause is hormone imbalance with estrogen dominance. Many women going through the change of life may experience this.Symptoms you might experience with
- Lower back pain
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Painful menstruation
- Weight gain
- Abdominal swelling
- Unexpected hair growth on the lip and chin
The benefits you may enjoy by using Uterine Life
- Aids in strengthening the female productive organs
- Balance out hormones (estrogen dominance)
- Uterine weakness
- Lower abdominal & back pain due to uterine fibroids
- Dissolve fibroids
- I add Frankincense to my formula, as it is good for all things uterine.
I also recommend you take 1-3 drops of Frankincense Essential Oil. Frankincense is good for all things uterus. If you’re interested in Young Living Essential Oils, I can assist you with that.
Uterine fibroids are fairly common, especially for women in the peri-menopausal age group. It usually demands a devoted regimen to shrink them, but it can be done.
Detoxing, diet, exercise and losing weight or maintaining a good weight for you are very important in the reversing of uterine fibroid’s.In my blend I use herbs that have been successful in dissolving fibroids in many women.
It also has herbs that detox the blood and the liver. This allows the body to get rid of the dissolving fibroid tissue easier. You’ll also find herbs that regulate the hormones. This will normalize your female functions so that the fibroids do not return.The rest of the herbs help with cramps, lower back pain and excessive menstrual bleeding.
I also suggest doing sitz baths a few times a week. A sitz bath increases circulation. To do the bath, place a large container of cold water next to a tub filled with enough hot water to reach just to your navel when you sit in it. Add Epson salt, three drops each of lavender and rosemary essential oils to the bath water. Then alternate back and forth several times between the hot and cold waters, staying in the hot bath for up to 10 minutes and the cold for up to 3 minutes, as tolerated. Do the sitz bath a few times a week. A good diet, acupuncture, and moderate exercise are excellent adjunct therapies to go along with the herbs when treating fibroids.
About Fibroid Tumors
Intramural:- These are common and they grow inside the uterus wall. They can expand, making the Uterus feel Larger than normal (they may cause a variety of Symptoms)Subserous Fibroids:- These little boogers develop on the outer wall of the uterus and they are often unnoticed until they become so big that they can press on other organs surrounding the uterus such as the bladder or rectum.Submucosal:- These develop just under the lining of the uterine cavity. These are the fibroids that have the most effect on heavy menstrual bleeding and the ones that can cause problems with infertility and miscarriage.Pedunculated:- These nasty little fibroids grow on a small stalk that connects them to the inner or outer wall of the uterus.Interligamentous fibroid. Are a fibroid that can grow sideways between the layers of the broad ligament (a band of fibrous connective tissue that supports the uterus).Parasitic fibroid:- These very rare fibroid attaches itself to another organ, such as the tube, the mesentery, or a loop of bowel. Its uterine stalk gradually degenerates until the fibroid is no longer a part of the uterus at all.You should not ignore any fibroid and it is of my opinion that surgery should be the absolute last resort. My Uterine Tincture will dissolve any of these little trouble makers, and with changing your diet, you are on your way to a healthy system.
Fibroids sometimes shrink and disappear after menopause when the body stops producing as much estrogen. However, if a woman has used hormone replacement therapy for many years, there is a possibility that she may have an excess of stored estrogen that can prevent fibroids from shrinking after menopause. A woman will almost never develop fibroid tumors after menopause. I am estrogen dominant while my daughter is not. She actually needs to include soy products in her diet to maintain healthy periods, while soy products cause me to be symptomatic. Please do no hesitate to discuss your situation with me, so we can devise the best plan of action for you.
SYMPTOMS OF UTERINE FIBROIDS
- Heavy periods (menorrhagia) and Anaemia – the most common symptoms.
- Abdominal pain.
- Pressure and Pelvic Cramping
- Lower back pain
- Bloating – large fibroids can even cause a visible tummy bulge.
- Urinary problems – pressure from large fibroids on the bladder can make you feel like you need to go to the toilet more often.
- Painful bowel movements – pressure on the bowel can cause problems such as constipation.
- Miscarriage and premature birth – fibroids are stimulated by high levels of oestrogen and can increase to as much as five times their normal size during pregnancy, getting in the way of a growing baby.
- Infertility – possibly because the fibroids interfere with the way the fertilized egg implants into the lining of the womb.
Castor Oil Packs can be very helpful in relieving uterine fibroids. You will need:
- Castor Oil
- Piece of cotton flannel
- Plastic wrap
- Hot water bottle
To use the castor oil pack:
- Warm the castor oil.
- Soak the cloth in it.
- Fold the cloth and place on the abdomen over the area of the fibroid.
- Cover the cloth with the plastic wrap.
- Place a towel over the plastic wrap.
- Place a hot water bottle over it and leave on overnight.
- Repeat for five nights then take two nights off.
- Continue this pattern for three weeks.
What Causes Fibroids?
Knowing how to eliminate fibroids naturally requires understanding what causes them in the first place. The major cause of fibroids is too much estrogen in the body, or estrogen dominance. Some of the causes of estrogen dominance are:
- Birth control pills
- Spermicides on condoms
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Ingredients in cosmetics
- Plastic cookware
- Growth hormones in meat and milk
- Pesticides and herbicides
- PCBs – polychlorinated biphenyls
- Being overweight
It is important to stop eating heavily processed foods. White flour, white rice, sugar, and all simple carbohydrates cause an insulin spike in the blood. Insulin changes the way that the body handles estrogen. This in turn encourages the formation of fibroids as well as the growth of existing fibroids.Other dietary changes that should be made are:
- Eliminate fried foods. They tax the liver and the liver is where estrogen is processed.
- Stay away from all forms of caffeine, including tea and chocolate.
- Eat lots of dark leafy greens, lentils, beans, and organically raised poultry.
- Seaweed helps support the thyroid and adrenals, part of keeping hormone levels in check.
- Stay away from alcohol.
- Drink filtered water.
- Although some doctors recommend soy as being helpful during menopause, soy contains toxins as well as phyto-estrogens (plant based estrogens). These substances increase the estrogen in the body and encourage fibroid growth.