• Coaching is a relationship which is designed and defined by the Coach after consultation with the client, based on the Client’s expressed interests; work or life challenges; beliefs; goals, and objectives.
• Coach will be using questions, requests, discussions plus text and graphical models to help Client and Client designees identify business and personal goals, challenges, strategies and action-plans, and monitors progress towards implementation of the action plans.
• Coach will not be providing counseling, therapy, healthcare or medical advice to Client.
The parties agree and acknowledge that Coach is neither a guarantor nor an insurer of any outcome from the coaching processes.
• Client is responsible for his or her own efforts, achievements, failures and success. Coach cannot and will not promise that Client will take any specific action or attain specific goals or other outcomes.
• Confidentiality – Client acknowledges that in the course of Coach’s delivery of its services Coach may ask Client questions, which may be challenging, personal or perhaps disturbing to the client’s sense of comfort. Client understands and agrees these questions are important to the coaching process and fully understands that Coach will keep all these deliberations confidential.
Coach acknowledges they may obtain confidential business or personal information from Client and agrees to keep and maintain such information confidential and not to disclose or use such information to others without Client’s prior written consent. During a group coaching session or follow-up activities, Client may receive private or confidential information disclosed by another member of the coaching group or coach. Client agrees to not reveal, pass along or use that information without the express written consent of the party who made the disclosure.
• Client agrees to not record or video tape any of the sessions given by Coach without written consent of the Coach.