There is so much more to Magnesium and the idea here is to open your world to the importance of it. If you have any questions, or need help, I’d be happy to assist you in any way I can.
70% of the U.S. are magnesium deficient. This is huge, epidemic really.
Magnesium is one of the seven essential macro minerals, requiring more or equal to 100mg/day. Our body contains approximately 20-28 milligrams of magnesium. Over 50% of that magnesium is stored in the skeletal system, and the rest is found in muscle, soft tissues and bodily fluids.
Macro Minerals: Macrominerals are minerals your body needs in larger amounts. They include calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium, potassium, chloride and sulfur. Your body needs just small amounts of trace minerals.
Magnesium plays an important role in over 300 enzymatic reactions within the body including
- metabolism of food
- synthesis of fatty acids and proteins
- Magnesium is involved in neuromuscular transmission and activity and muscle relaxation. Magnesium deficiency, especially prevalent in older populations, is linked to insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome, coronary heart disease and osteoporosis.
- Magnesium is important for bone formation as it helps with the assimilation of calcium into bone
- Activates vitamin D in the kidneys (vitamin D is also essential for healthy bones).
- Metabolizes carbohydrate and glucose – has an effect on diabetes.
- Decreases diabetes 2 by 15%
- transmission of electrical signals in the body – atherosclerosis, Kidney stones and hypertension
- bloating, insomnia, leg swelling, weight gain, and breast tenderness by ensuring adequate intake of magnesium. Magnesium combined with vitamin B6 appears to be more effective
Symptoms of Magnesium Deficiency
Possible manifestations of magnesium deficiency include:
Abnormal heart rhythm
Calcification of organs
Inability to sleep
Muscle tension, spasm and cramps
PMS and hormonal imbalances
Seizures (and tantrums)
Weakening of the bones
Extreme thirst, hunger, and frequent urination
Sores or bruises that heal slowly
Dry and or itchy skin
Unexplained weight loss
Blurry vision that changes from day to day (I’ve had this)
Unusual tiredness or drowsiness
Tingling or numbness in the hands or feet
Frequent or recurring skin, gum, bladder or vaginal yeast infections
Foods with Magnesium
- Bee propolis
- Pumpkin seeds, zinc too
- Sunflower seeds, dry-roasted, ¼ cup: 128 milligrams
- Almonds, dry-roasted, ¼ cup: 105 milligrams
- Sesame seeds, roasted whole, 1 oz: 101 milligrams
- Spinach, boiled, 1 cup: 78 milligrams
- Cashews, dry-roasted, 1 oz: 74 milligrams
- Shredded wheat cereal, two large biscuits: 61 milligrams
- Soymilk, plain, 1 cup: 61 milligrams
- Black beans, cooked, ½ cup: 60 milligrams
- Oatmeal, cooked, 1 cup: 58 milligrams
- Broccoli, cooked, 1 cup: 51 milligrams
- Edamame, shelled, cooked, ½ cup: 50 milligrams
- Peanut butter, smooth, 2 tablespoons: 49 milligrams
- Shrimp, raw, 4 oz: 48 milligrams
- Black-eyed peas, cooked, ½ cup: 46 milligrams
- Brown rice, cooked, ½ cup: 42 milligrams
- Kidney beans, canned, ½ cup: 35 milligrams
- Cow’s milk, whole, 1 cup: 33 milligrams
- Banana, one medium: 33 milligrams
- Bread, whole-wheat, one slice: 23 milligrams.
WHY ARE WE MAGNESIUM DEFICIENT?
- Diet – as well as the consumption of phosphates, soda, sugar
- Medical issues
Medical professionals recognize Magnesium Chloride as the “Master Magnesium Compound
Magnesium chloride is easily assimilated and metabolized in the human body. I never recommend any of the Magnesium supplements mentioned below. Only about 20% gets absorbed and your body will convert them to Magnesium Chloride to be able to utilize them. Why not save your body the process and take Magnesium Chloride.
The Magnesium’s chloride combines with hydrogen in the stomach to make hydrochloric acid, which helps with…
- A digestive enzyme that is responsible for the breakdown of proteins
- Absorption of other metallic minerals
- Which in turn absorbs vitamin B12
- Magnesium functions as an electrolyte
The FDA recommended daily adult dosage of 320mg for women and 420 mg for men = usable dosage of only 12-16 mg
For purposes of cellular detoxification and tissue purification, the most effective form of magnesium is magnesium chloride, which has a strong excretory effect on toxins and stagnant energies stuck in the tissues of the body, drawing them out through the pores of the skin.
Our store carries Magnesium Chloride supplement. Just follow the link. My husband and I and our clients feel amazing on it.
| I woke up this morning thinking that I would rather die than to continue feeling the way that my body feels. No energy – my entire body felt like a cramp. I had trouble just walking a short distance this morning. I had a migraine – Aleve wouldn’t touch it. I received a box from Veronica and it had product in it that I desperately needed. I wasn’t aware that I needed it, but she was. I had told her to send what she felt best for me. I took a dropper full of her magnesium supplement and within 30 seconds I felt 25 years old again. My entire body released, my cramps were gone, my headache disappeared. I had a deep and serene peace to envelop my body, and I knew that my body had been deficient of magnesium. All of this happened within a minute. Then, I took the Rising Star Formula, and awareness and the new and unique ability to see things differently came over me. I feel as if Veronica saved my life today. I can’t thank her enough or recommend her to you enough. If you are having a body issue or need help with a problem, please do yourself a huge favor and give Veronica a chance to change your life. I never give testimonials unless I have tried and experienced immense change from a product. This is a miracle.